Software Asset Management
Reduce Software Costs & Avoid License Compliance Risks
iBiT utilises Microsoft’s System Centre Configuration Manager 2007 or 2012 to help organizations reduce IT spend, improve availability and minimize compliance risks by providing an integrated suite of solutions designed to identify IT assets, record and reconcile software licenses, and automate the day-to-day task of managing the applications on the corporate network.
iBiT is also introduces Software Metering which allows organisations to meter the usage of any application and assist in licensing compliance and produce up to the minute reporting on software usage in your environment.
Hardware and Software Asset Inventory
Dynamic Audit of all Software and Hardware on the Corporate Network.
iBiT utilises SCCM 2007 or 2012 to give IT Departments complete visibility of all IT assets on the corporate network. Whether hardware and software is physical or virtual, iBiT’s Solution gives IT and business managers immediate access to a full network inventory for the entire organisation.
Unlike other network audit solutions, iBiT’s DSM Solution can even securely inventory and monitor clients over the internet. This allows organisations to manage clients even if they reside outside the corporate network. Please see “Private Cloud” for more information.
- Unified Console for management of software and hardware assets
- Full network visibility with best of breed software and hardware inventory functionality
- Software asset optimisation with usage tracking through Software Metering
- Inventory both Physical and Virtual environments
- Full Customisable Reporting on all Hardware and Software Assets
- Centralised License Compliance Repository
- Inventory assets whether in the head office, remote location or even outside the corporate network