iBiT has extensive experience in Microsoft’s App-V technology, which facilitates applications to be ‘virtualised’. This technology allows applications to be packaged and then either deployed or streamed from a central server to any client in any location.
- Avoids any Application to Application compatibility issues
- Virtual Applications are not installed on the Desktop OS, but reside in their own ‘bubble’, and do not interact directly with the OS
- Fully integrated into SCCM, allowing one management server to manage all physical and virtual applications.
iBiT also delivers Desktop Virtualisation solutions using Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Services (RDS). RDS facilitates the delivery of a ‘Virtual Desktop’ experience to end users, allowing central management of all desktop services and applications.
- All Virtual Desktops are stored and managed centrally
- Hybrid solutions can be tailored for customers who require a blend of Virtual and Physical Desktop and Applications
- Fully integrated into SCCM, allowing one management server to manage all physical and virtual desktops.