Internet Based Client Management (IBCM)
iBiT has developed a ‘Private Cloud’ solution using SCCM 2007 or SCCM 2012 where IT Departments can securely manage any Desktop or Laptop regardless of their location, whether it’s inside or outside the corporate network.
Once IBCM has been configured, IT Departments can perform the following tasks on devices resident outside their corporate network:
- Hardware and Software Inventory
- Deploy Software Updates
- Deploy Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware Definition Updates
- Deploy any Physical or Virtual Application
- Facilitates the management of clients when they are not connected to the corporate network but have a standard Internet connection.
- Facilitates IT departments to perform hardware or software inventory, deploy applications or software updates to any client computer whether it is on the corporate network or not.
- Client computers configured for Internet or intranet management can automatically switch between Internet-based client management and intranet client management whenever they detect a change of network.
- No 3rd Party Tools, VPN connections or otherwise are required, IBCM is delivered entirely by SCCM functionality.